Pet Sitter & Dog Walker Position
If you love animals and the Southwest Florida outdoors this is the perfect job for you! Venice Pet Sitters LLC is looking for a part time pet sitter/dog walker to add to our team. This is an Independent Contractor Position. You will receive a 1099 and be responsible for your taxes.
- The perfect candidate should meet the following criteria
- Can commit to pet sitting for at least 6 months (this is not a seasonal position).
- Have availability to work some weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Comfortable taking care of dogs, cats, and other small animals
- Be in good physical condition.
- Have clean and respectable appearance and attitude.
- Enjoy working outside in all types of weather including rain.
- Have a reliable car, good driving record, and driver’s license.
- Be comfortable walking dogs of all breeds, sizes, and personalities.
- Have a cell phone and is comfortable with email & text.
- Be willing to work weekends.
This is an “as needed” customer-driven business, meeting the needs of our clients is our top priority. This is a great way to earn supplemental income. If you truly love animals, are extremely reliable, detailed oriented, self-motivated, pleasant to work with, committed to excellent customer service, and would like to become part of our family of pet sitters, this may be the perfect job for you.
*All applicants must have a clear criminal history and agree to a criminal background check. You will pay for your own check but will be reimbursed after 3 months of employment.*
We pay $7.20 for a 15 minutes visit, starting at $12.00 for a half-hour, $15.00 for a 45 minute visit.
Job Type: Part-time
- Venice FL